In This Section
Yield Table Manager Integration
ATLAS Yield Table Manager integration with the ATLAS suite of Forest Management Tools
Integration between ATLAS modules enables information from one application to be accessed or presented within another which greatly increases the power of each individual module, and the suite as a whole. For example, yield tables in Yield Table Manager may originate from Cruiser or have been produced by Forecaster. Yield tables can be made available to other applications, such as GeoMaster for use in Harvest Planner.
Use Yield Table Manager to take care of yield tables; add in these other ATLAS modules to efficiently and effectively undertake a wide range of tasks:
- Use GeoMaster to manage information about forest area, crops and operations.
- Use Document Manager to access documents relevant to specific forest locations.
- Use Assessment Planner to generate plot location maps for assessments.
- Use GeoMapper to define and generate standard maps
- Use SilviQC to store and analyse data from quality control assessments.
- Use FieldMan to manage a complex field measurement programmes.
- Use Cruiser to forecast yields using forest inventory assessments.
- Use Harvest Manager to design and track harvest operations and to summarise yields.
- Use PSP to collect permanent sample plot data.
- Use Forecaster to simulate stand growth and quality for forest planning, silvicultural scheduling and regime analysis.
No results were found